Beginning Sunday, October 4th we will be coming back to in person services!
We are so excited to see each other again, but safety is our priority
so here's everything you need to know to attend.
Before leaving home:
- If you have had a fever in the last two weeks, have been in contact with someone that has been exposed to the virus, or have traveled in the last two weeks, please stay at home. If this is not your case, you and your family will be able to attend.
- Please bring your face mask.
Arriving at the church:
- Please use your face mask at all times.
- Entrance will be by the back doors only which are located on the parking lot.
- One of the ushers will guide you to your designated seat
- Always maintain a 6ft distance
- Please feel free to use our hand sanitizer stations located at every door.
Frequently asked questions:
*Can I go say hello to other members that are attending?
Please always maintain a safe social distance and wear a mask at all times,
no hand shake is allowed while inside the building
*Can I sing along with the music director?
We ask that you make this time a personal time with God
and enjoy listening to the hymns only.
*Can I use the restrooms?
Restrooms are available to all members.
We are improving our cleaning routine; the cleaning team will be
cleaning between and after services for your safety and health.
(If you are interested in serving as a part of this cleaning team, let us know)
*Will there be coffee in the fellowship hall?
Fellowship hall will remain closed until further notice.
We encourage you to have your coffee and breakfast before you head to the church.